- 1 Helpful Electric Guitar Info
- 1.0.1 COMPARED: 22 Vs 24 Frets On Your Electric Guitar
- 1.0.2 EXPLAINED: Are Gibson SG Good Guitars?
- 1.0.3 EXPLAINED: Why Are Suhr Guitars So Expensive?
- 1.0.4 EXPLAINED: Is Basswood Good For Guitar Bodies?
- 1.0.5 COMPARED: Maple Vs Mahogany Guitar Body Tonewoods
- 1.0.6 Guitar Amp Interference? Electric Guitar Buzzing When Plugged In?
- 1.0.7 11 Common Mistakes People Make When Buying an Electric Guitar
- 1.0.8 THE 10 Best Metal Guitar Brands Available Today!
- 1.0.9 COMPARED: Epiphone Vs Gibson Les Paul – Which Should You Choose?
- 1.0.10 SOLVED: Do You Need An Amp For An Electric Guitar?
- 1.0.11 REVEALED: Are Epiphone Acoustic Guitars Good?
- 1.0.12 REVEALED: Squire Strat Upgrades That You Can Do To Your Guitar
- 1.0.13 EXPLAINED: How To Use Electric Guitar Knobs
- 1.0.14 REVEALED: Most Popular Electric Guitar Bridge Types
- 1.0.15 REVEALED: Can Electric Guitars Get Wet?
- 1.0.16 SOLVED: Is Playing An Electric Guitar Easier On The Fingers?
- 1.0.17 LOOK: The First Electric Guitar – Where Was It Made?
- 1.0.18 Are Electric Guitars More Expensive Than Acoustic Guitars?
Helpful Electric Guitar Info
Got specific questions about electric guitars that you need answered? We have a bunch of informative articles on a number of topics relating to electric guitars that may help you in your decision on what guitar to buy. Also check out our page on “what electric guitar should I buy?“.
The sound of an electric guitar buzzing when plugged in is probably one of the most common issues for musicians. It can be extremely frustrating …
Are you looking at buying a new guitar but want to educate yourself first on common mistakes people make when acquiring their instruments? Don’t let …
Gibson Guitars is one of the leading guitar and other music instruments manufacturers in the world. This manufacturer has survived the test of time and …
Each electric guitarist needs a good guitar amplifier. The blending of guitar and amp has commanded well known music for almost 50 years and has …
The Fender Squire Stratocaster is one of the best electric guitars in its league. It might not be a budget guitar out there, but it …
The top electric guitars have been said to be the most popular and important instrument for over 50 years in American music. The introduction of …
If you are buying a guitar for the first time, you would be invariably split between an acoustic vs electric guitar. There are different factors …