If you’re a guitarist in need of a guitar amp and aren’t sure which way to turn, then I have a suggestion. Why not consider the Marshall 2525C Mini Silver Jubilee guitar amp? This little beauty punches well above its weight, with plenty of tone on tap.
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series small tube amplifier is a limited edition amplifier series to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business. The 1987 amps were released for one year only, making them quite rare today.
Marshall amps are known for their loud, full sound. They have been used by some of the most famous rock stars in history. Unfortunately, they can be pretty big and bulky which makes them hard to carry around on tour.
This portable amp produces a big sound like its bigger brothers but it’s small enough to fit in your backpack or gig bag! It also has an auxiliary input so you can plug in your phone or CD player and jam along with your favorite tunes!
This amp is definitely the best sounding mini amplifier we’ve ever heard! If you’re looking for a new way to play music then this amazing little device will be perfect for you. You’ll get all of the power and tone that made Marshall one of the biggest names in music without having to lug around something huge and heavy!
Main Features Of The Marshall 2525C Mini Silver Jubilee
- 20 watts of power with two EL34 tubes for more headroom than other mini amps like it on the market today.
- Effects loop so you can hook up your pedals without having to buy another pedal board or extra cables!
- This baby is small enough to fit into any suitcase or backpack – perfect if you want great tone wherever you go!
- ECC83 and EL34 valve set, High/Low output switching (20W to 5W), FX Loop and independent 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs. With an ECC83 and EL34 power tube set, you can get 20 watts of pure oomph or switch down to 5 watts for those nights when everything is perfect but the volume needs to be lower. The tone knobs allow you take in that warm clean sound with the british eq curve at one end or crank things up with the American voice on the other side.
- Celestion G12M Greenback speaker that offers a big sound but still handles distortion well, making it perfect for those who like their music loud!
Take A Listen To This Amp
Our Conclusion On The 2525C Amp
Marshall amps have always been known for their legendary tone. But you can’t take your full-sized amp everywhere, especially if you play in a band or are traveling to gigs.
The 2525C Mini Silver Jubilee is the perfect solution for guitarists who want the iconic sound of a Marshall without sacrificing portability.
With this mini amp, you get all of the great features and tone that make classic Marshalls so special, but in a much smaller package. It weighs just 6 pounds and has an ultra compact design that makes it easy to carry around with you wherever you go! Its 1/4 inch input jack lets you plug into any standard amplifier or mixer on stage or at home while its ¼ inch headphone output allows for private practice sessions with zero noise bleedthrough. And thanks to its patented Valve Reactor circuitry, which re-creates some of the magic from vintage tube amplifiers.