We know your acoustic electric guitar sounds reasonable enough on its own. But sometimes we all need a little more. Whether you want to play in front of an audience or jam together with your friends, we are sure you will love our list of best acoustic guitar amp under 200.
Quick Links To My Top Acoustic Amplifiers Under $200 Recommendations
- Peavey Ecoustic E20 – MY TOP CHOICE! An excellent budget acoustic guitar amplifier. Lots of features, two channels with separate level controls, EQ, 20 watts of power, and excellent sound output and tone.
- Roland MOBILE-AC – My runner up. Another good choice to plug your guitars into!
- Acoustic Lead Guitar Series G10
- Stagg 20 AA R USA 20 Watt RMS Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Luna Acoustic Ambience Portable Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Laney Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (LA15C)
- RMS RMSAC40
- Acoustic AG15
- Ibanez T15 Troubadour 6.5
Here we have tried to find an amplifier for your acoustic electric guitar like my Fender Acoustasonic that makes your guitar sound louder and better. Moreover, these amplifiers sound warm and woody- just like you unaided guitar. Let’s go ahead and have a look at the best acoustic guitar amp below 200.
- Quick Links To My Top Acoustic Amplifiers Under $200 Recommendations
- Our Under $200 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Recommendations
- 1. Peavey Ecoustic E20
- 2. Roland MOBILE-AC
- 3. Acoustic Lead Guitar Series G10
- 4. Stagg 20 AA R USA 20 Watt RMS Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- 5. Luna Acoustic Ambience Portable Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- 6. Laney Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (LA15C)
- 7. RMS acoustic-guitar-amplifier-equipment (RMSAC40)
- 8. Acoustic AG15
- 9. Ibanez T15 Troubadour 6.5
- Final Verdict On These Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers Under $200
Our Under $200 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Recommendations
1. Peavey Ecoustic E20
Peavey has been making some of the best guitar related gears over the last 45 years. We love their gear because they provide excellent value for money. If budget is a limiting factor, Peavy Ecoustic E20 will fit your bill.
This is why it is first on our list of best acoustic guitar amps under $200. Furthermore, Peavy has taken forward their commitment to providing low cost, excellent equipment through this amp. The acoustic guitar amplifier manufactured by this company runs at 20-watt.
Not only can you plug your guitar on the amp, but also attach a microphone. The sound quality of the amp is exceptional, with good bass and treble. In addition to this- it works perfectly well for both amateur and advanced players.
This guitar has been designed to be extremely easy to use. Moreover, the brand has focused mostly on quality and not quantity. The sturdy outer black covering also adds to the overall look of this fantastic piece of music gear.
- 20 watts of power
- Solid-state preamp
- 1 x 8″ premium full-range loudspeaker
- Two channels
- Headphone output
- Separate 1/4″ inputs
- Dedicated EQ for each channel
- Separate level controls for each channel
- Weight unpacked: 16.31 lbs.
- Comes with the quality guaranteed by Peavey
- Headphone output available for listeners
- Not one, but multiple controls for separate channels
- There could have been additional output features like a DI out
2. Roland MOBILE-AC
The second item in our list of best acoustic guitar amp under $200 is this fantastic piece by Roland. For years now, Roland has been producing some of the best guitar-related gear and battery powered amps. What more, this fantastic amp has been specially optimized for players who need to travel.
The amp has an impressive battery life that lasts for as much as 15 hours. Firstly, plug in your musical instrument, secondly adjust the controls, and lastly, enjoy the bright, crisp music produced by the amp. Not only this, but the sounds produced by the amp are more potent than any other product on our list.
Even when you’re at home, you can connect to the Mobile audio input provided on the amplifier. Additionally, you can control the sound and volume of your guitar independently if you’d like. Although the amp is small, it produces some of the best studios sounds you will ever hear.
Furthermore, you can take it anywhere you go. It is light enough to carry and small enough to pack in a bag. If you want to plug it in, you also get an AC adapter.
- Intuitive, simple controls
- Five-watt (2.5+2.5) stereo amplifier for your acoustic guitar
- Microphone input for singing
- 15 hours of use with six AA alkaline batteries
- Audio inputs to play along with all media players
- Reverb, Chorus, and Wide effects add depth to your music.
- Three-channel mixer with individual volume controls for the microphone, guitar, and audio input.
- Perfect for playing outdoors
- It has a small acoustic guitar amp size that gives it little low end.
3. Acoustic Lead Guitar Series G10
It comes with a three-band EQ. Consequently, it offers three bands of equalization. Not only are there shelving bands for treble and bass but also a peaking bad. This means that you get a versatile mid-range.
Also, the speaker allows you to have a deep overdrive sound. This is because the speaker can adjust the mid-frequencies. All these additional features make this amp the buyer’s favorite.
- Audio Mp3 input along with headphone out available
- Two switchable channels
- Mid-shift control
- Compact size allows for easy transport and placement.
- Controls help you achieve better rhythm and lead sounds.
- There is a mid-shift which can be used to fine-tune the tone
- The amp is not as loud as some people would like it to be
4. Stagg 20 AA R USA 20 Watt RMS Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
People who have any kind of relationship with music know that they can trust Stagg. This amplifier takes the fourth spot in our list. It comes in a sturdy, black chassis as well as a brown vinyl covering.
Not only is it unusual in terms of look, but it also has a remarkable battery with 20 watts capacity. Furthermore, it includes two outlets for acoustic attachments. Other than this, it also features a three-band equalizer.
This amplifier is easy to control and use. It has a handy control panel with black knobs and white labels. Moreover, the features are sorted systematically, making it more convenient to use. Also, there is a ¼” input that can be used to insert external sources. Mp3, CD, or tape player- you can easily use any one of these.
- Vinyl covering
- Three-band EQ
- Active and passive instrument selection
- Parametric mid
- The spring reverb enhances the sonic capabilities
- It also features a balanced XLR input to create dynamic vocals
- You can add other instruments’ microphone if you like
- The amplifier could have more loud, powerful sounds
5. Luna Acoustic Ambience Portable Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Luna acoustic presents a line of comfortable and neat instruments that can be used by musicians of all ages. Furthermore, it is a brand that can be trusted when it comes to creating amplifiers, catering to your guitar.
This is the fifth entry in our list. It comes in a sleek leather look. If you’re looking for an amplifier that you can use on any occasion, then this should meet your needs.
The company has taken a no-nonsense approach towards making this amplifier. Hence, the layout of the controls is clean and straightforward. A simple but effective amplifier, it will satisfy most of your needs.
- Brass hardware
- Easy to understand and operate
- Portable and convenient to store
- Attractive looks
- The amplifier is not very loud
- It lacks some features that its competitors have
6. Laney Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (LA15C)
You might think that getting an acoustic amplifier is an unneeded luxury. However, this easy-built and affordable amplifier by Laney will force you to rethink. It has a smart black design with a control panel mounted at the front.
In addition, there is a tilted, upright back cabinet, which further enhances its design. Also, it is coated with proprietary TuffStuff, which is a rare feature among amplifiers. All these features make it the best.
This amp provides excellent sound quality. Moreover, systems like Taylor ES, Fishman F1 Aura, etc. coordinate well with its features. Capable of transforming your tonal world, this amplifier is undoubtedly value for money.
- Front-mounted control panel
- Stylish back cabinet
- Manageable weight
- The amp has two independent channels with tone-shaping abilities
- You can make use of microphones on two separate inputs
- There’s a global tone switch for a hi-fi sound
- When the two channels are driven hard, the voice quality falls down.
7. RMS acoustic-guitar-amplifier-equipment (RMSAC40)
RMS easily produces some of the best guitar equipment In the country. The brand has continued to set new standards for manufacturing music-gear. Ever since its inception, RMS has been producing high-quality products.
Thus, it should come as no surprise that this amplifier by the company has made it to our list of best acoustic guitar amp under $200. This device is easy to use, compact, and versatile. You can easily play your guitar in any style you’d like without worrying about the sounds.
If you are not prepared to pay too much, then this should be your go-to item. In conclusion, this amp is a piece of perfection in every way and can be used by players at any level.
- Switchable channels
- Supports different styles
- RMS brings you convenience and quality at an affordable cost
- It has a soft, clean sound which is perfect for any occasion
- The projection of the amplifier needs improvement
8. Acoustic AG15
The AG15 acoustic amp is a fantastic starter piece for anyone who plays the acoustic guitar. If you’re looking to amplify your instrument, you don’t have to search any further. Although this amplifier works best for people playing in cafes or clubs, it can handle more significant events as well.
The amplifier has been built for better projection. Hence, it has an angled up wedge shape. Also, it features an eight-inch speaker in the studio monitor style for a sound with fuller frequency. This ensures that the speaker responds well to frequency changes and creates clear sounds.
The front panel of the amplifier is easy to use and simple to understand. However, it has been designed to give you adequate control over the tone. Furthermore, it enhances the volume control while featuring a three-band EQ.
Additionally, it also has a chorus effect built-in. This also comes with an on and off switch and a depth knob. Also, if you want to play quietly, you can make use of the 1/8″ stereo headphone jack. Laden with features, Acoustic AG 15 is one of our favorites in the list.
- 1/8″ MP3 Aux-in
- Built-in chorus effect
- Line Out 1/8″ stereo headphone in/speaker mute
- Comfortable and rugged handle
- Angled monitor style cabinet to project sound upwards
- Long-lasting, the protective covering
- The sound is not as bright as some would like
9. Ibanez T15 Troubadour 6.5
This amplifier by Ibanez is perfect for people performing solo. But even if you have your whole band over, you don’t have to worry about the volume or sound of your amplifier. Because of its features and efficiency, this makes for the final pick in our list.
This amplifier has been built especially for small venue musicians. Not only is it compact, but also offers an immersive tone. In addition to the guitar input, it also offers an outlet for headphones. So just plug your guitar into Ibanez T15 and get jamming.
- 15 W battery
- Closed Back
- Easy to carry and move around
- Perfect for indoor playing
- The amplifier does not perform very well in crowded places
Final Verdict On These Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers Under $200
- Fender Mustang combo amp
- Fishman Loudbox Mini
Guitar playing is more than just a hobby. Not only does it foster the intellectual growth of a musician, but also fills him with immense joy. For people who are looking for something extra in their artistic regime, an amplifier is a must.
Therefore we have created this list of the top electro acoustic guitar amps under $200. Have a look at all the products mentioned above and decide which one you want for yourself and your guitar!