You want to buy an Ibanez acoustic guitar but you don’t know where and which one to choose?
Quick Links To Our Best Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Recommendations
- Ibanez AW54CEOPN Artwood Dreadnought Acoustic/Electric Guitar – OUR TOP CHOICE!
- Ibanez GA35TCEDVS (Under $300!) – runner up and a great options under $300
- Ibanez PC12MHOPN
- Ibanez AC340OPN
- Ibanez Artwood Vintage AVD60
- Ibanez AW540-OPN
- Ibanez Talman TCY10ETBS
- Ibanez V Series V70ce Dreadnought Cutaway
The best way to choose the right acoustic guitar is by knowing what your needs are, this will help you find a model that fits your style of playing and budget.
We have created a list with some of the most important aspects that should be taken into consideration when choosing one of the best Ibanez acoustic guitar choices. See at the end of this article.
- 1 Quick Links To Our Best Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Recommendations
- 2 Our Top Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Reviews
- 3 Choosing The Right Ibanez Acoustic Guitar For You
- 4 Best Acoustic Guitars By Ibanez Conclusion
Our Top Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Reviews
Ibanez AW54CEOPN Artwood Dreadnought Acoustic/Electric Guitar
This acoustic-electric guitar has a solid mahogany top, back and sides. The rosewood bridge and fretboard provide excellent sustain. It also features an AEQ210TF preamp with onboard tuner so it’s ready to plug in when you are!
You can enjoy playing this dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar on stage or at home thanks to its built-in Fishman Sonicore pickup system which gives it a full sound even when amplified. Plus, the Ibanez Advantage Bridge pins give your strings more height over the fingerboard for easier bending while providing better intonation up and down the neck.
- A master of versatility, the AW54CEOPN can be played as an electric guitar, acoustic guitar or plugged in for amplified performance.
- Great action that makes playing easy on your fingers and pleasant to the ear.
- Sounds good under any circumstance. Plugged in, it sounds just as good as a typical electric guitar. Acoustically, it sounds heavenly on its own or with an amplifier to enhance its sound.
- It does have a tendency to produce feedback at high volumes, so it’s not ideal for loud performances.
Ibanez GA35TCEDVS (Under $300!)
This guitar features spruce top with mahogany back and sides. It also comes equipped with an onboard Fishman Sonicore pickup as well as an AEQ210T preamp system which includes an onboard tuner. The small body design makes it very comfortable to play whether sitting or standing while still producing big sound when played unplugged.
You will love how this guitar feels in your hands and the rich tone of the spruce top when playing both acoustically or plugged in through its on board electronics! The neck is extremely playable making it perfect for any level of player from beginner to professional!
- It has a warm tone.
- The neck is easy to play.
- It sounds great unplugged, and that’s usually necessary for acoustic guitars.
- The sound can be a little muddy when plugged in, unless you use an EQ.
The Ibanez PC12MH Grand Concert acoustic-electric guitar is an amazing instrument with professional features at an extremely low price. It has a solid mahogany top, back, and sides to give it a warm tone perfect for any genre of music from rock to country.
This is one of the best values on guitars today! You get all the quality of Ibanez craftsmanship without breaking your budget. The 12 fret neck makes this guitar very comfortable to play while still being easy enough for beginners to learn on. The Fishman pickup system gives you great sound plugged in or unplugged so you can be heard wherever you are performing!
- A full-size dreadnought guitar with a big voice and a tone that’s anything but “small.”
- Strong bass, rich mids, and clear highs.
- Excellent projection for fingerstyle or pickin’.
- Comfortable neck.
- The tone is not as rich in low end frequencies as it could be.
The Ibanez AC340OPN is the perfect choice. It features an open pore natural finish on its mahogany top, back and sides to give it a rich sound. This acoustic-electric guitar also comes with Fishman electronics so you can plug in when playing live or recording at home.
If you are looking for an affordable acoustic-electric guitar that sounds great both unplugged and plugged in, then look no further than the Ibanez AC340OPN! You will be amazed by how this instrument delivers high quality sound while being easy on your budget.
- Strong, resonant low end
- Distinctive tone
- Easily to be heard in a group setting or in a recording session with other instruments.
- Needs a really good guitar amp to sound the best. The pickup is only average and doesn’t add any oomph.
Ibanez Artwood Vintage AVD60
It also features an AA-grade Adirondack spruce top, which gives it that classic bright tone we all know and love from acoustic guitars. It features a 25.6″ scale neck made of mahogany with 20 frets on the fingerboard, which is made of cultured maple wood. This model also has Grover Chrome Open Gear machine heads and Butterbean knobs (18:1 gear ratio).
Overall, another excellent choice.
- The guitar has an amazing sound.
- The price is competitive with other acoustic guitars of similar quality.
- There are other Ibanez guitars that offer more. This one excels at some things, but it lacks features some may be looking for.
The AW540-OPN features an elegant cutaway design that allows easy access to the upper frets. This model also has a rosewood bridge and fretboard for great tone and playability.
With its warm sound, this guitar is perfect for many styles of music including folk, pop, rock, country or blues. It’s also great for fingerpicking thanks to its slim neck profile and smooth satin finish on the back of the neck. And it’s not just beautiful – it’s built tough too!
The AW540-OPN features Ibanez Advantage Bridge pins which are designed specifically for acoustic guitars with less string tension than electric guitars (which means they won’t fall out as easily). They’re made from hard nylon so they’ll never rust like ordinary steel bridge pins can over time if left exposed to moisture or humidity in your guitar case or gig bag…and they look cool too!
- The bass is surprisingly deep.
- The mahogany wood back and sides give a rich, full sound.
- Playability is good, with a long fretboard that goes up to the 21st fret.
- The guitar doesn’t feel heavy.
- It’s not as loud as some other guitars.
Ibanez Talman TCY10ETBS
This guitar has a mahogany body and neck, which gives it a warm tone that you can hear in the sound sample. It also features an Ibanez pickup system with two humbuckers and one single-coil pickup to give you plenty of tonal options.
This guitar sounds great plugged in or unplugged. It’s perfect for beginners to intermediate players looking for an affordable acoustic electric guitar that can be used both on stage and off.
If you’re looking for a great acoustic electric guitar at an affordable price, this is the instrument for you!
- Quality sound.
- Easy to use tuning pegs.
- Allows every player to produce a quality sound with their hands and/or voice skills.
- Some consumers have issues with the guitar staying in tune for long periods of time.
Ibanez V Series V70ce Dreadnought Cutaway
The V70CE is the perfect choice if you want to experience Ibanez quality at an affordable price. It features a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot inlays, and chrome hardware.
This guitar has everything you need to take your playing to the next level! With its cutaway body style it allows easy access to higher frets so you can play those solos with the higher notes! You will love how this guitar plays as much as how it looks! It comes equipped with D’addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze strings which are known for their brightness and long life. And of course we wouldn’t put our name on it unless we knew it was built with only the highest quality materials available so every note rings true for years to come.
In addition, this model includes Fishman Sonitone electronics which feature controls for volume & tone plus phase switch & tuner out/mute function along with end pin jack for live performance use (requires optional cable). The Fishman Sonicore pickup system offers clear amplified acoustic sound without feedback even under stage conditions while still maintaining natural acoustic tone.
- Unmatched value for the price.
- Excellent sound to price ratio.
- Great quality from a reputable guitar company that stands behind their products.
- No electronics, if you are looking for an acoustic with built in EQ’s and other features this is not the guitar for you.
Choosing The Right Ibanez Acoustic Guitar For You
When shopping for a new electro acoustic, Ibanez should be one of the acoustic guitar brands you look at. But which Ibanez acoustic is best for you and what should you consider? There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an Ibanez acoustic.
Is this a beginner or advanced acoustic?
Ibanez has options for all skill levels. They offer the traditional dreadnought shape as well as the Grand Orchestra shape and the Jumbo, giving you lots to look at. Something else to consider is electronics. A few of their models come with a pickup, which is great if you plan on playing plugged in.
How much are you willing to spend?
Ibanez offers a variety of different price ranges, from the beginner-friendly Artwoods up to more advanced models with more features and higher quality woods.
What type of features do you want?
Are you looking for a cutaway with electronics? An amplified acoustic-electric model? Some other feature? Ibanez offers a lot of acoustic options to consider and this should be one of your most important decisions when choosing an Ibanez model. They have options that come with onboard electronics, preamps, pickup systems, cutaways, etc. There is a lot to choose from when you are looking for an Ibanez acoustic guitar.
What size acoustic do you want?
Ibanez comes in a variety of different sizes, from the small and nimble classical to the big, bold dreadnought and everything in between.
If an Ibanez acoustic is something you’re interested in, there’s a lot to look at. Ibanez offers everything from small, inexpensive options to high-end acoustic guitars ready for you to plug in if that is your goal. There’s something for everyone on any budget.
Some other Ibanez acoustics that I like:
- GS Mini
Best Acoustic Guitars By Ibanez Conclusion
Ibanez offers quite a range of different acoustic guitars at all price ranges and playing levels that anyone from a beginner to pro can work with. We definitely believe that any of these are excellent choices if you are looking for a new Ibanez acoustic guitar or even Ibanez electric guitars.