Looking for a best looper pedal under 100 dollars? Check these out!
Quick Links To Our Top Under $100 Loop Pedals Recommendations
- TC Electronic Ditto Looper Pedal – OUR TOP CHOICE! These guitar looper pedals are a great budget footswitch for your pedalboard.
- Ammoon Stereo Looper Pedal – our runner up looper pedal for guitarists looking to play around with looping guitar riffs at a budget price.
- Lekato Electric Guitar Looper Effect Pedal – another excellent option for recording loops and playback.
- Donner Deluxe Looper Pedal
- Twin Looper Electric Guitar Effect Pedal
Also, if you are new to the world of guitars, then guitar looper pedals are a good way to hone your skills.
- 1 Quick Links To Our Top Under $100 Loop Pedals Recommendations
- 2 Our Top Looper Pedals Under $100 Recommendations
- 3 Some Other Quick Looper Picks:
- 4 Final Words On The Best Under $100 Loop Pedals
A looper pedal is less a guitar effect and more of a tool. It records your guitar sample as you play a chord and then plays it back to you in a loop. You can then add more layers to this chord and repeat that process. They make you sound like there is more than one electric guitar.
Our Top Looper Pedals Under $100 Recommendations
Below are some of the cheaper looper pedals we recommend:
1. TC Electronic Ditto Looper Pedal
If you want fast, fun, and no-fuss looping, the TC Electronic Guitar Ditto Looping Pedal is a great choice. It is made with high quality material and has beautiful finish. It is very simple to use and lets you record, over-dub, undo over-dub, start, stop, and playback with just one button.
It maintains the signal integrity with its 24-bit uncompressed digital conversion, true-bypass switching and analog-dry-through routing, and ensures the purity of your sound. The control knob on it adjusts the loop volume that is being recorded. To indicate your loop’s starting point, there is an LED that blinks and lets you know. The same LED also informs you when your loop is done recording.
It doesn’t run on battery and comes with a power supply jack, which is compatible with most nine-volt adaptors. In case you lose power, it retains your loop with its internal memory.
- Simple design (one button to rule them all)
- Easy to use
- Good looper option for live performances
- Internal memory for saving progress
- Doesn’t use battery
- Doesn’t work with every adapter
2. Ammoon Stereo Looper Pedal
The Ammoon Stereo Looper Pedal is powerful and compact. The recording time for each loop can be up to 10 minutes of looping. You can record your loop in 24-bit, uncompressed high quality audio quality. It lets you record two instruments at the same time.
It has two footswitches that you can use to record, dub to add an extra layer, playback, stop, clear, reverse your playback, or play it at half the original speed. The fadeout effect on it is excellent. It requires a DC 9-volt adaptor for functioning. You need a ¼ inch stereo jack cable to use the third buttons, which is not supplied with the unit.
If you want more hands-free control, you can add a third footswitch with the input jack. Its features and ease of operation makes it perfect for live performances and practice likewise. You can have your own one-man band with this looper guitar effects pedal.
- Durable product construction
- Produces good quality audio and tone
- Good fade-out effect
- Is able to record two instruments at the same time
- Consumes battery very fast
- Doesn’t come with a power chord
3. Lekato Electric Guitar Looper Effect Pedal
Looking for simplicity that doesn’t take a lot of space on your pedalboard slots? Here is something for you. The Lekato Electric Guitar Looper Effect Pedal is not only highly affordable but also sounds just like one of the most middle-priced ones out there. Unlike other low-priced loop pedals, this one is made with aluminum alloy. If you take proper care of it, you can use it for a very long time.
It produces high quality sound due to its 24-bit converter unit. The analog dry through on it lets you pass the dry sound through without much distortion. Although it doesn’t come with many features, its simple design and ease of use makes it perfect pedal for beginner guitarists. You can loop for five minutes with it and get unlimited options for overdubbing. Use footswitches to undo, redo, record, stop, and erase loops.
The USB cable connectivity makes it easy for you to transfer your music to PC or any other device. Although it is suitable for recording, you should still consider more advanced loopers if you plan on going to a studio. Despite that, there is no doubt that this is a remarkable looper pedal for its price.
- Simple and easy to use making it perfect for the stage
- Suitable for beginners
- Made with high quality material
- Volume knob is not very stable
- LEDs are too bright
4. Donner Deluxe Looper Pedal
The Donner Deluxe Loop Pedal will surprise you in a good way in terms of its performance and functions. It offers a ten-minute long recording time. It is made with aluminum. Its strong build will allow you to work with it for years to come if you utilize it with care. It can operate with mono or stereo mode inputs. Its two footswitches make the process of looping simple and convenient. Besides the footswitches, it also includes knobs and toggles for better control.
Built in functionality lets you reverse, speed, forward, timing, and change your loop. This unit’s controls are very reliable. The level L and R allow you to change the volume so you can play with your music. The toggle allows you to switch between reverse, change and forward. Another toggle allows you to switch between the Stop and FX modes. You can also change speed using another knob. There are LEDs in the unit that indicate the looper’s status; for example, when it starts or finishes recording. You can also connect it to your computer with its USB port.
- Easy to use
- Compact size
- Has high build quality components
- Creates smooth and clear sounds and tone
- Mono and stereo outputs and inputs
- May be too small for bigger hands
- Instruction manual needs improvement
5. Twin Looper Electric Guitar Effect Pedal
This simple, durable and realistically priced looper is a great performer. The Twin Looper Electric Guitar Effect Pedal is very sturdy with its metal case and will last for a long time without showing any signs of wear. The footswitch is small, true bypass, made of metal, and very sturdy. It gives you a ten-minute long looping time and offers unlimited overdubbing, undo and redo options.
It is very easy to understand and use. You can play your loop in reverse or fast forward it. You can also slow it down or play it at half the tempo. The level L and level R let you alter the volume of your chord, so you can experiment with the tune; this way, you can examine the rhythm backing tracks overdubs effects and see what you like. The USB connection on the unit lets it connect to your device, so you can easily transfer your music whenever you want.
- Easy to use
- Comes with a USB connection
- Easy to carry because of its small size
- Sound quality could be better
- Requires a power supply chord
Some Other Quick Looper Picks:
- Electroharmonix Nano Looper
- Nux Loop Core Deluxe
- MXR Clone Looper
- Digitech Jamman Solo
- CNZ Audio Repete GLP50
- TC Electronic Flashback
- Boss RC-1 Loop Station
- Digitech Jamman Express XT
- reverb pedals under 100
- compressor pedals under 100
- flanger pedal under 100
- best delay pedals under 100
- overdrive pedals under 100
Final Words On The Best Under $100 Loop Pedals
Each of the budget price point loop stations we have listed above has its own advantage. All of them are good performers and quite versatile for the price they come in. Most of these looper pedals on the market have qualities like analog dry through and true-bypass, which is a feature of high quality products.
You need to think about your preferences and needs before you make a decision before spending 100 dollars. If you are a studio recorder, you might want to think about investing in a more advanced unit. These looper pedals are most suitable tool addition for guitar players beginners who want to record songs from the comfort of their own home. And not only do they work with guitars, but a bass or drum machine too!