Deprecated: Elementor\DB::is_built_with_elementor is deprecated since version 3.2.0! Use Plugin::$instance->documents->get( $post_id )->is_built_with_elementor() instead. in /www/happynewguitardayn_708/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5323
Single speak cabs are awesome for a guitar player to consider – sound great and easy to take to a gig! These are the best 1×12 guitar cabinet for the money available today for either your main cab or to use as an extension cabinet with your guitar amps!
Learn more about these cabs here – 1×12 Guitar Speaker Cabinets (Compact, Portable, Cheap)!
Quick Links To Our Best 1×12 Guitar Cabinet Shootout Recommendations
- Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 – OUR TOP CHOICE! This Celestion speaker equipped cabinet is an excellent pairing for most amp options out there. A great choice for the price with excellent sound.
- Blackstar HT112OC MkII – the runner up. Excellent design and sounds great when plugged into your guitar amp head.
- Peavey 112-C 1×12
- EVH 5150 112ST 1×12
- Orange PPC112
- 1 Quick Links To Our Best 1×12 Guitar Cabinet Shootout Recommendations
- 2 Our Guitar Cabinet 1×12 Reviews
- 3 Why Choose A 1×12 Guitar Speaker Cab?
- 4 Some Other Speaker Cab Sizes
- 5 Other Quick 1×12 Cab Picks
- 6 What About A DIY Build Cab?
- 7 Top 1×12 Guitar Cabs Conclusion
Our Guitar Cabinet 1×12 Reviews
1. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 (Best Sounding)
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 is a guitar speaker cabinet that is loaded with amazing features. If you’re a music lover, the product can be your best 1×12 guitar cabinet. It comes with 12 inches Celestion G12P-80 speaker. It is available with fitted cover and speaker cable. The product is ideal to use for amateur recording, home studio, performances, outdoor events, and more.
If you prefer a lightweight guitar speaker cabinet, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 is a good choice. It produces good audio, which makes it great to use for different genres like pop, country, rock, punk, jazz, blues, and more. It also has removable glide cups for stacking. It features black textured vinyl that comes with silver grille cloth.
However, the product is a bit on the expensive side. So, if you are a budget-conscious person, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 may not be the best guitar speaker cabinet for you.
- Versatile 12 inches Celestion G12P-80 speaker that can provide you with quality audio
- Rated at 80 watts RMS at 8 ohms
- Comes with fitted cover and speaker cable
- Removable glide cups for stacking
- Easy to use, lightweight and compact design
- Some customers complain about its high price tag
- Not durable
2. Blackstar HT112OC MkII (Best Small)
One of the bestselling 1×12 guitar cabinets in the market today is the Blackstar HT1120C MkII. It can provide you with impressive projection and tone. It also comes with an excellent open/closed-back design for perfect sonic flexibility. If you have high standards for your guitar cabinet needs, Blackstar HT1120C MkII will never fail you. This model is useful for different music genres.
This guitar cabinet features Blackbird 50 1×12 cab speaker, delivering saturated leads and clean punch. The model also has heavy-gauge wire as well as rugged construction for great durability, and with 16 ohms input. Blackstar HT1120C MKII weighs 38.8 pounds and is made from Birch Plywood material. It has a 50-watt, 1×12 extension cab, making sure this quality product can provide you with quality audio for your music needs. It is highly compatible with HT-20RH MkII, HT-5RH MkII, or HT-1RH MkII amp.
One negative thing we can say about this guitar cabinet is that it may not be appealing for everyone.
- Angled design that produces excellent projection and tones
- Rugged construction and heavy-gauge wire for additional durability
- Blackbird 50 speaker which provides saturated leads and clean punch
- Unique open/closed-back design for impressive sonic flexibility
- It may not be appealing for everyone
3. Peavey 112-C 1×12 (Under $300)
The Peavey 112-C 1×12 guitar cabinet can be a good investment for your music needs since it has 16 ohms impedance and 60 W power handling. It is lightweight and portable with 31 pounds. It has closed-back construction for high durability level. It features 1×12 Celestion Vintage 30 speakers that can deliver great sound quality.
With its quality and amazing features, it can give a good value for your time and money. It has rubber feet and metal corners and comes with 18mm plywood construction. It can be your efficient musical equipment on your gigs and other activities since it is made by one of the world’s most reliable manufacturers of musical instruments. So, you have the assurance that the money you invest in it is all worth it.
One drawback of the Peavey 112-C 1×12 guitar cabinet is its high price tag. If you’re budget-conscious, this may not be the perfect one for you.
- 60 W power handling and 16 ohms impedance
- Features closed-back construction for durability and portability
- Comes with 1×12 Celestion Vintage 30 speaker that produces great audio quality
- Lightweight and compact design
- Quality equipment that is perfect to use for concert stages, stadiums, airports, and other venues
- Some customers said that it is a little bit pricey
4. EVH 5150 112ST 1×12 (Great For Metal)
If you want a compact and lightweight guitar speaker cabinet, you can opt for EVH 5150 112ST 1×12 cabs. The product is rated at 16 ohms. It features a 30W Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker. It is more compact compared to its other varieties. It comes with Birch Plywood material for added durability. It is compatible to EVH 5150 III 50W head.
Lightweight and weighs about 38 pounds, the EVH 5150 112ST 1×12 can deliver excellent power and sound. It is easy to use, durable and versatile guitar cabinet. The money you invest for it can give you a big and satisfying return for your needs.
Luckily, there are still no customer complaints about the EVH 5150 112ST 1×12 guitar cabinet. With its quality and powerful performance, it can be your best partner for your musical habit. This impressive-sounding guitar cabinet can help you to improve your music skills.
- Lightweight, compact and durable design
- Delivers great power and sound for your specific needs
- 30W Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker
- Easy to use and rated at 16 ohms
- Good quality and offers good value for your time, effort and money
- Fortunately, there is still no complain about EVH 5150 112ST 1×12 guitar cabinet
5. Orange PPC112
This is a great cab. The Orange PPC112 guitar cabinet is one of the best 1×12 speaker cabinet choices in the market today. It is loaded with amazing features that can satisfy your needs. It has 60W and comes with 13-ply 18mm Plywood construction for a higher durability level.
PPC s or Power Projection Cabinets are designed with 13-ply, high density, 18-mm Baltic Birch Plywood. So, if you’re looking for a great quality guitar cabinet, Orange PPC112 can be the best for you. It is made with unique skid feet design, which makes it perfect for stage performance. It can offer you a full range of tone definition and tighter bass response. It can be your essential tool for your passion for music.
Meanwhile, just like other products, the Orange PPC112 guitar cabinet also comes with its drawbacks. Some customers are not satisfied with its sound quality due to its poor sound settings.
- Unique skid feet design which is useful for stage performances
- 60W and 13-ply high density 18 mm Baltic Birch Plywood for great durability
- Offers full range tone definition and tighter mids and bass response
- 12 inches Celestion Vintage 30W speaker that provides excellent sound quality
- Good value for your money
- Some customer complain that lack decent sound settings
Why Choose A 1×12 Guitar Speaker Cab?
A 1×12 speaker cabinet is a heavy-duty guitar amplifier speaker cabinet with one 12″ loudspeaker that can provide up to 500 watts of power. These cabinets are often used by guitarists who need a powerful and loud sound, such as lead guitarists.
A 1×12 guitar speaker cab is more portable than a 4×12, but has a smaller sound that is harder to control. A 1×12 cabinet can be used for heavy and dirty bass playing, and it can be used for all sorts of musical styles. A 1×12 guitar speaker cabinet does not sound as good alone as a 4×12 but it provides a more compact and portable amplifier cabinet. The main advantage of a 1×12 cabinet is that it can provide the same sound as a 4×12 but at 1/4 the size, without sacrificing any loudness or output.
It’s Easier To Transport
A 1×12 speaker cab is very easy for a guitar player to transport. It fits in a small space, and can be taken to school, rehearsal, or a gig without much hassle.
They Sound Great!
A good guitar speaker cab is a great amplifier, and a 1×12 cabinet can produce as much amp power and tone as any other 12″ speaker cabinet, but has a more compact design for easier transportation.
It’s Easy To Set Up
You can start playing right away with your new 1×12 speaker cab with no modifications to your guitar or amp. If you need to move the cabinet regularly, you will not have to do any modifications.
Some Top Speaker Cabinet Brands Not Already Mentioned:
- Suhr 1×12 guitar cabs
- Mesa Boogie 1×12
- PRS Mark Tremonti
Some Other Speaker Cab Sizes
Other Quick 1×12 Cab Picks
- Boss Katana-50 MkII 1×12
- Marshall MX112R
- Headrush FRFR112
- Fender Super Champ SC112
- Orange PPC112C
What About A DIY Build Cab?
Check out our article on building a guitar cabinet.
Top 1×12 Guitar Cabs Conclusion
Here we go, so that is the list of the best 1×12 guitar cabinets in the market. With its advantages and disadvantages, we hope that you already pick your favorite for your specific needs. There are lots of products in the market, so you must be careful in choosing one. You can opt for the products mentioned above if you want to ensure that the money and time you invest in guitar speaker cabinets are worth it. Keep in mind that not all guitars single speaker cabinets are the same, so choose the quality ones only.
Do you want to level up your music experience? What are you waiting for? Get the best 1×12 guitar cabinet now!
Deprecated: _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead. in /www/happynewguitardayn_708/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5323
Deprecated: Elementor\Controls_Stack::_register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead. in /www/happynewguitardayn_708/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5323